- Cells rule – natural looking region partitioning (pictures above)
- X and Y junction symmetry
- Select rule – rewrite labels without modifying input geometry.
- 01indexing modulation
- when attribute “selection_internal_minimal” is set (not equal to 0) – no boundary-touching edges are included in inner selection
- insert operator
- the second parameter changed to weight (from the number of passes – see below); can be a random range value; 0.5 by default
- Adaptive smoothing: keep smoothing until the largest edge is less or equal to the threshold attribute “smoothing_len_threshold_max” (default: 10%)
- Number of passes bounded by attributes:
- “smoothing_num_passes_min” (default: 1) – number of passes that is applied always
- “smoothing_num_passes_max” (default: 8) – upper limit in adaptive smoothing, stop at this number of passes regardless.
- a default value for the second parameter in insert operator is set at run time instead of compile time (parsing).
Tools Developer / 3D Content Creation