Skip to content
- Rays rule – ‘ray’-like partitioning of the input region
- Entrance positions need to be given as a list parameter, which informs where on the boundary the entrances should be placed.
- New match condition, border – boundary-touching regions are selected.
- Tested using Shape Fitting plugin – a Quad is provided in conjunction with the original Input Region; this, however, it is still under development
- “shape_num_segments” attribute determines circle shape resolution
- Layout library (DLL) no longer throws exceptions but logs errors instead.